Sunday, August 2, 2009

2009--My Hectic Year

First, I must apologize for it being so long since my last blog. I have had a lot on my plate but this year will be better I promise. I had to go back to the states on January 1st because my Papa was put into the hospital. While I was home my Grandmal on my father's side was put into the hospital. It was a back and forth with each of them. I returned to Japan in March 2009. I was here until May 21st when we received the phone call that my Papa had passed away. I quickly made arrangements for my husband and I to go back to the states. We were able with the help of my dad to make it back to the states prior to the funeral. The day of my Papa's funeral we got a phone call that my Grandmal on my dad's side had passed away about 230am. It was a long week to say the least. The thing that hurt me the most was that we were planning on driving up after my Papa's funeral and I missed getting to say goodbye by such a short amount of time. I did get to spend time with friends and family while I was home for the month of June. I am back in Japan and I have set up several trips for my husband and I. We have had such a long year with family illinesses we were almost nervous to leave our home in case something happened. We are going to Spaceworld Japan in August. Kyoto at the begining of September. We are also going to a Japanese winery and Japanese baseball game. We are really excited. We have been away from each other for the past eight weeks. So just being together is the most important thing right now. I promise I will be better about blogging. I am applying to grad school for Spring 2010 as long as I can find a way to afford it. I will be sure to keep you updated on how that plays out. I will figure out how to post pictures after our trips. :) I will see you bloggers soon! :)

No comments: