Thursday, January 20, 2011

Long Time...

I know I have not blogged in a while. I am super busy working on my Masters and it definitely keeps me on my toes. I have also immersed myself into classes at the International Learning Center here in Iwakuni. I have taking Ikebana, Kimono doll making and I am currently in a photography class. I would love to make a career out of taking pictures because I absolutely love it. My husband seems very supportive about me taking on this career. I have a lot of building up to start a business. But as much as I love photography I think that it will work out wonderfully. :) We are coming to the end of our stay in Japan and I am going to miss this place. I have met some wonderful people and I love the Japanese culture. When I first set foot in Japan I was skeptical about enjoying my time here but it has been the time of my life. I am a travel bug now and I can't wait to begin our next adventure. I am fortunate to have this oppurtunity and I hope to come back and visit. It has been a cold winter here in Japan and I am ready to see the Cherry Blossoms one last time before I leave. I will be posting some pictures from my photography class soon. Enjoy! I will try not to be away as long this time. :)

No comments: